Hi, my name is Adam. I am a graphic and web designer living in Denmark.
Would you like to know more about me or say 'hello'?
NaviMusic- mobile UIInterface of mobile prototype for music interaction (part of MSc thesis project)
- mobile media application for mobile devices
- user interface for collection of social metadata (tags)
- user interface for interaction with music based on tags
- user-centered design: usability tests, interaction
Solidarnosc.dkGraphic design of a website about Solidarity in Poland created for Polennu.dk.
- Textures of rough concrete walls and splatters of red paint. These graphical elements correspond to the Solidarnosc's logo (mural graffiti) and might be associated with communistic repressions, history of 20th century.
- In 1st concept I used textures created from old newspapers. Concept relied on contrast between black & white textures, photos and red elements.
'Children of War'- 'Børn i Krig'Graphic design, layouting and production of 20 posters' exhibition and a 16-page brochure. They present pictures of 2nd World War drawn by children who survived wartime accompanied with Danish texts.
- Texture of worn-out paper, headers resembling children's handwriting on a blackboard, typerwriter font for texts
- Purpose of graphical elements was to match the unique character of materials without disturbing the viewer
Blastyle BlogGraphic design and implementation of my personal blog about design
My name is Adam Heleniak and I am a 25-year old guy living in Denmark. Graphic & web design are my passions - I enjoy doing it (see my projects), reading and writing about it in my blog. I am keen on clean and functional graphics and websites which are both visually attractive and user friendly.
I use Photoshop and Illustrator to create graphics. With HTML & CSS combined with Flash and JQuery I transform graphics into beautiful websites.
If you would like to contact me then give me a call or send me an email and I'll get back to you.
Others about me
(...) Adam developed an attractive and appropriate layout for both posters and brochure that matches the unique character of material, and did all graphic production in a competent manner to everyone's satisfaction - an impressive achievement (...) Due to his cross-cultural competence, excellent English and knowledge of Danish all communication was easy and efficient (...)
Therkel Stræde (professor at SDU)
(...) Adam proved to be a creative and efficient designer (...) Working with Adam was a pleasure as he is a responsible and communicative person with high attention to details.
Joanna Tamborska (1st secretary in the Polish embassy in Denmark)
(...) highly organized and with a great skill to analyze and summarize ideas. Is able to work in a fast-paced environment. He is generally self motivated, independent, loyal and a team player.
Henrik Lauritzen (senior consultant at Capacent Epinion)